EAST ANGLIAN CROQUET FEDERATION
28th Annual General Meeting
Saturday 21st March 2015 at 10:30am
|The Annual General
Meeting of the E.A.C.F. will be held on Saturday 21st March 2015 at
the Bygrave Croquet Club commencing at
10:30am. (NB: revised date.)
AGM by year:
|Printer version ( 54 kb)
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous meeting and points arising.
- Annual reports from the Officers:
- Chairman: George Collin.
- Treasurer: Arthur Reed. (Accounts will be available prior to the meeting).
- Secretary: Howard Bottomley.
- Coaching/Dev. & Equipment: Jonathan Toye.
- Golf Croquet: Jason Carley/David Crawford.
- Indoors: Terrey Sparks.
- C.A. Rep: Terrey Sparks.
- Webmaster: Simon Hathrell.
- Election of Officers and Committee members for the 2015 year.
- To include a Federation Handicapper for AC and GC.
- All Nominations for Office must be in the Secretary’s hands by 19th March.
- Election of the Auditor.
- To review the 2015 programme of events/tournaments/leagues/GC coaching.
- C.A. Federation Joining arrangements.
- Any other business.
- To confirm date and venue of next meeting.
Howard Bottomley (Secretary)
The 2015 AGM Minutes ( 264 kb)
The 2014 AGM Minutes ( 82 kb)
The EACF Constitution ( 47 kb)